This is a branch manager’s position and the role reports to Zonal Director, South.
- Planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programmes targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Execution of the company’s business plan that outlines key initiatives and meeting established budgets associated with revenue growth, profitability and expense control.
- Proactively developing new brokers to deepen product offerings with existing Clients, Brokers.
- Responsible for new channels – new brokers/agent to drive new business production, key account retention, new product roll out, and large account prospecting.
- Developing and maintaining awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offering additional services as appropriate to existing customers in conjunction with assigned brokers/agents.
- Regularly meeting with sales representatives for review of sales activities and results.
- Staying abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Marketing Intelligence gathering/brand promotion.
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Open business development dialogues with strategic clients with the focus to build large strategic accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with appropriate regulatory bodies.
Role Holder Specification
The Candidate in mind should have obtained a minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND. Higher academic and or professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate sales capability track record in business development and marketing financial services product in related roles with proven results of business success.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, is key along with the ability to work smartly in meeting targets.
- Relationship with key customers/brokers/agents in the financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, especially insurance.
Submission of Application
Interested candidates should submit application with their CVs indicating such interest to email@example.com two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.