National Sales Manager
This role will be responsible for developing markets and increasing sales of our life insurance products and services, in addition to coordinating life agency activities within the south-west region and leading the regional sales team in retaining existing clients and developing new markets which would have a positive impact on profit targets.
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB:
- General bookkeeping activities for the company
- Financial Reporting and Statistical Data analysis
- Annual Statutory Audit for the company
- Group account consolidation and Intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting in Tax Audit
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
- Execution of the Life Retail’s business plan that outlines key initiatives and meeting established budgets associated with revenue growth, profitability and expense control
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new Clients and all Insurance Advisors
- Responsible for agency channels – agency and unit managers to drive life business production, key account retention, new product roll out, and large account prospecting.
- Developing and maintaining awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Developing and maintaining thorough knowledge of company’s available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offering additional services as appropriate to existing customers in conjunction with assigned insurance advisor.
- Regularly meeting with sales insurance advisors for review of sales activities and results.
- Staying abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Marketing Intelligence gathering/brand promotion
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Open business development dialogues with strategic clients with the focus to build large strategic accounts for the life agency sales team
Recruiting and training of insurance advisors to drive life business production to meet regional sales target.
|Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour (Required to succeed in Role)|
|Educational qualifications & functional/technical skills||· Minimum of a B.Sc./HND degree
· A professional qualification like ACIIN, ACCA, CIMA, ACA or any such qualification is an added advantage
· Ability to use MS Office with expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
|Relevant experience||· Ideal candidate should possess business development and marketing financial services product experience of a minimum of 10 years in related roles with proven results of business success.|
|Attitude and behavioral traits||· Good communication skills
· Ability to work smartly in meeting targets.
· Relationship with key customers/agents in the financial services industry
· Good knowledge of the financial services industry, especially insurance
· Ability to work in a stressful environment and manage stress levels.
· Ability to tolerate and relate with colleagues in the work environment
· Good interpersonal and listening skills
· Ability to work hard
· Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
Interested candidates should submit an application with their CVs indicating such interest to email@example.com on or before Friday, February 2, 2018.