KEY RESULT AREAS-JOB OUTPUT (List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfill the job purpose)
TASKS AND ACTIVITIES KRA’S (What are the key activities undertaken to achieve the desired end results?)
- Ability to create and produce high quality compelling arguments to support developed investment views
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Excellent communications skills for written, verbal and presentation
|Client Focus |
- Proven ability to resolve complex client investment objectives, constraints and preferences
|Winning products |
- Ability to think outside the box
|Handsome Investment Income |
- Constantly look out and spot investment opportunities
- Ensure a rewarding investment income is made to exceed budget
|Excellent support to Sales team |
- Support sales team in winning new business
- Ensure sales team is fully equipped with materials for sales
|KNOWLEDGE ,SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR (Required to succeed in Role) |
|Educational qualifications & functional / technical skills |
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject with Second class upper
- A professional qualification of CFA or a masters degree in a related finance course would be beneficial
- Ability to articulate an opinion and present ideas in a concise manner both orally and in written formAbility to multi-task in a highly visible fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent knowledge of Bloomberg, FactSet or any data analytics suit.
- MS skills and exposure to investment software
|Relevant experience (type of experience and minimum number of years |
- Minimum of 4 years in investment research
|Attitude and behavioural traits |
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Very good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Oral and written interpersonal skills.
- Creative, forward thinking.