Leadway Assurance Company Limited is committed to implementing Information Security Management (“ISMS”) based on International best practices and international standard ISO 27001:2013.
We have established an Information Security Policy in managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of business and customer’s information.
This policy aims to protect our information assets from any internal, external, or accidental threats.
It is our policy to:
· Maintain the Integrity, confidentiality and availability of all Information.
· Provide Information security training to all staff.
· Ensure that the expectation and requirements of all interested parties, in relation to Information Security are met.
· Meet all regulatory and legislative requirements.
· Comply with the requirements of ISO 27001 for Information security.
· Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of the information Security Policy.
· Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business.