WHAT WE OFFER
The Leadway Lifestyle Protection Plan is designed to help you and your family maintain your lifestyle, even in the event of any specified unfortunate events that might occur. It also enables the policyholder to protect himself/herself against future inflation by choosing escalating benefits.
This plan can only be subscribed to on individual basis and it covers the following risks:
• Death (Base cover)
• Critical Illness (Optional cover). Critical illnesses covered include (cancer, stroke, heart attack, kidney failure, coronary artery bypass graft, and coronary angioplasty).
• Accidental Permanent and Total Disablement – APTD (Optional cover).
• Covid 19 (Death): Lump sum benefit (up to N 5,000,000) if the policyholder dies during the policy term as a result of COVID-19 infection, diagnosed by NCDC. T&Cs apply
• Covid 19 (Critical Illness): Daily cash benefit (up to N150, 000) if the policyholder is diagnosed with Covid 19 by NCDC, hospitalized and under treatment. T&Cs apply
Age shall be calculated as age on next birthday (in years) unless explicitly stated otherwise
• Minimum age at entry shall be 18
• Maximum age at entry shall be 64 for Life and APTD covers, 59 for Critical Illness cover.
• Maximum expiry age for Life and APTD covers shall be 65, and 60 for Critical illness cover.
You are allowed to select an annual escalation rate from options of 5%, 10% and 15%. Where this option is selected, all benefits selected will increase at policy anniversary at the escalation rate. Benefit escalation is only applicable to Life,
Critical Illness and Accidental Permanent Total Disability covers.
• Minimum policy term is one year and can be renewed on a yearly basis.
• Maximum policy term is such that the policyholder’s expiry age will not exceed age 65 for Life and APTD covers and age 60 for Critical Illness cover.
• The policy details can be renewed at revised terms, provided the existing policy is yet to expire. Upon expiry and if the policy is to be renewed the Policy holder will have to fill a new business application.
Premium Payment Options
• Monthly Direct debit
• Quarterly direct debit
• Semi-Annual Cheque/Direct Debit/Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)/Paydirect
• Annual Cheque/Direct debit/EFT/Paydirect
• Single premium Cheque/Direct debit/EFT/Paydirect
The minimum sum assured on the base cover (death) shall be One Million Naira (N1,000,000).
WE PICKED THESE FOR YOU
Personal Savings Plan
- Registration: Notify us of the claim via or click register your claim online here*
Documentation: Upload all necessary documents depending on the kind of claim it is.
- Processing: Claim is received and processed.
- Settlement: Claim is settled on confirmation.
Capacity to pay claims: In the past five years we have paid over N92 billion in claims. Solid financial reputation: With an asset base of over N270 billion, we remain Nigeria’s strongest insurer. Easy Claims Settlement: We tell no stories when you make claims, we pay imediately your claim is verified. Customer Care: Our customer service representatives are always available to attend to your inquiries.