WHAT WE OFFER
Hull and machinery insurance is a type of marine insurance, which protects the insured vessel or fleet against physical damage caused by a peril of the sea or other covered perils while the vessel is in transit over water. The policy plays an important role by helping vessel owners to secure their vehicles against machinery damage and destruction of hull, fittings, liabilities, etc.
- You get cover for collisions as well as extending the policy to cover collisions with other objects (This is what we call the fixed and floating objects cover).
- It is also possible to purchase top up insurances to ensure that if the ship is completely lost, that the indemnity is adequate to actually replace the vessel. This type of insurance is known as Increased Value and is generally capped at 25% of the agreed value on the main policy to prevent over-insurance.
WE PICKED THESE FOR YOU
Personal Savings Plan
- Registration: Notify us of the claim via or click register your claim online here*
- Documentation: Upload all necessary documents depending on the kind of calim it is.
Processing: Claim is received and processed.
- Settlement: Claim is settled on confirmation.
Capacity to pay claims: In the past five years we have paid over N92 billion in claims.
Solid financial reputation: With an asset base of over N270 billion, we remain Nigeria’s strongest insurer.
Easy Claims Settlement: We tell no stories when you make claims, we pay imediately your claim is verified.
Customer Care: Our customer service representatives are always available to attend to your inquiries.